Whitaker Roofing remains an essential service during COVID-19 restrictions. We will remain open and continue to offer your home the services it requires for full roof replacements and repairs.
We are taking several precautions and following CDC strict guidelines to keep our homeowners and employees safe:
- Home visits are only performed when deemed absolutely necessary.
- During home leak inspections, our employees will be wearing full safety gear, and wiping down any vital surfaces they may need to touch to inspect.
- We will be practicing six feet of social distancing between our employees and homeowners for added safety.
- Our full roof estimates will be done completely outside the home. We have the equipment to access the roof and do not need to enter the house.
- After inspection, we will email the proposal and estimates to our homeowners for approval.
These proposals can be clarified via phone call.
As a longstanding, trusted Utah company, we here at Whitaker Roofing want to thank our homeowners for continuing to support our business and employees at this difficult time. We do anticipate a large influx of work requests in the near future. Due to this expected surge in clients, now is the best time to get work done on your home. For details on scheduling your inspection and repair, call our office today at 801-477-6324.